Railyard by the Numbers
- 50 acres in total
- 13 acres of public spaces (Park, Plaza, Alameda) – Conservation Easement
- 37 acres of commercial development
- $23 million for the land acquisition bond was paid off in 2010
- Final build out will total 545,000 square feet in 38 buildings
- 42 land parcels – 100% leased as of 2022
- 22 privately owned buildings have been developed to date
- 5 buildings are city-owned
- 25 acres of commercial development in the North Railyard
- 12 acres of commercial development in the Baca Street portion of the project
- Total project value of $144 million is comprised of $74 million in public sector investments and $70 million invested by the private sector
Santa Fe Railyard Project Tenants
- The vast majority of funding was obtained from local government bonds and the private sector.
- The State of New Mexico contributed $950,000 while the federal government provided $50,000 through a HUD grant.
- The City of Santa Fe, by comparison, has invested $60.7 million.
- The private sector will invest approximately $74 million in privately owned buildings as they are constructed.
- Donations from private individuals and organizations totaling $6 million contributed to the construction of the Railyard Park, Plaza and Alameda.