Railyard Funding Explanations
- New Mexico Finance Authority Loan – Phase I
- This loan financed all engineering, design, and some construction of the City-owned infrastructure.
- New Mexico Finance Authority Loan – Phase II
- This loan finances the remaining balance of the design and construction costs associated with the city-owned infrastructure.
- City of Santa Fe
- Money from the City of Santa Fe finances archaeological studies, environmental remediation, demolition of buildings specified in the Master Plan, portions of the design and construction for parking, public works, and specific needs associated with hiking and biking trails.
- State Economic Development
- This money covered services necessary for planning, designing, and engineering the Railyard according to the Railyard Master Plan. $250,000 of this grant was used to design the Railyard Plaza and Alameda by using a subcontractor to benefit The Trust for Public Land (who also built the Railyard Park).
- U.S. Housing and Urban Development
- This grant covered the design and construction of several improvements to the Railyard.
- State Capital Outlay
- This money covered services necessary for planning, designing, and engineering the Railyard according to the Railyard Master Plan. It also provided for financial and marketing services that are necessary to the overall development.