- Executive Committee
- Acts in place of the board of directors whenever a majority of the committee determines that a matter requires action before the next regular board meeting and the matter does not merit a special meeting of the board or requires such immediate action that it is not practicable to call a special meeting of the board. The Executive Committee has full authority to make decisions on behalf of the Board.
- Architectural & Design Review
- Reviews and approves proposed site plans, as well as and the architectural design for all new construction on individual parcels.
- Oversees the financial policies of SFRCC and monitors the administrative financial obligations and responsibilities.
- Reviews the financial, legal and business terms of each ground lease. Also reviews and approves potential sublease tenants and land use issues.
- Public Use Management & Promotion
- Reviews public use requests, food vendors, communications, and promotional strategies.