The Master Plan and Design Guidelines were created to guide the redevelopment of the Railyard site as a unique Santa Fe district. Those authoring the document kept a keen eye on the past, while building upon the rich history of the railyard. Their intent was to bring the past into the present while emphasizing the Railyard’s importance as a center of transportation, economic hub, and focal point for culture.
Because the electronic version of the Master Plan and Design Guidelines is a very large document, you have several choices when downloading to your computer.
If you are on a high-speed (broadband) connection, you may select to download the whole document. Click on the following link to begin downloading:
You may also download this document one section at a time (recommended). Use the links below to download each section (in order):
- Cover Art & Acknowledgements – Adobe PDF (file size: 2.65 MB)
- Table of Contents – Adobe PDF (file size: 124 KB)
- Introduction – Adobe PDF (file size: 313 KB)
- Master Plan – Adobe PDF (file size: 10.3 MB)
- Land Use – Adobe PDF (file size: 10.2 MB)
- Circulation – Adobe PDF (file size: 20.2 MB)
- Grading and Drainage – Adobe PDF (file size: 8.15 MB)
- Architecture and Design Standards – Adobe PDF (file size: 10.9 MB)
- Urban Open Space – Adobe PDF (file size: 9 MB)
- Appendices – Adobe PDF (file size: 4.93 MB)
If you encounter problems downloading any of the above documents and would like assistance, please contact us. When emailing, please provide a telephone number where we can reach you.